Homemade Goldfish Crackers
4T. Cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces
8 oz. Cheddar Cheese (any sharpness desired)
1/2 t. Salt
1/2 t. Pepper
Fish Cookie Cutter - Click Here for website to purchase
1. Pulse flour, butter, cheese, salt and pepper with food processor until mixture resembles course meal.
2. Pulse 3 to 4 tablespoons of water, one tablespoon at a time, and only enough so that the dough forms a ball and rides the blade.
3. Remove, wrap in plastic, chill for 20 minutes or up to 24 hours.
4. Line 2 baking pans with parchment paper (or use non-stick spray) and set aside.
5. Roll dough out to 1/8" thickness.
6. Cut out fish shapes with the cookie cutter.
7. Place 1" apart on prepared baking pans.
8. Bake 350*F until golden and crisp (15-20 minutes).
Yummy Healthy Tot Snack!!! :)