Tuesday, November 29, 2011

31 Days of Bathing Husbands in Scripture Prayers

Ephesians 5:26, tells husbands to wash their wives in the Word.  I believe as wives, we should also wash our husbands in the Word.  I know when my husband prays Scriptures over me, I feel encouraged and loved, but how much more it would mean if I prayed Scriptures over my husband too.  What a great way to show respect and love!

I'm asking you, as a wife, to pray for 31 days Scriptures Prayers to wash your husband in the word.  This challenge will start on Thursday, December 1, 2011.  If you want to see a radical change in your husband, I encourage you to join in on this challenge.  If you want to see the Holy Spirit move in your marriage, then step up and wash your husband in the Word.  If we as wives want to see a change, we have to get on our knees and let God move... here is your opportunity.

I encourage you to share this with all your friends.  Let's begin a journey of washing our husbands in the Word of God on a daily basis, covering the things he needs most from work life to father to leading, etc.

Please pick up the button below by either copying the image or grabbing the code from my sidebar.

Blessings in Christ
~Bekah




Photobucket

Linked Up at:


__________________________________________
If you are joining in on this challenge, please link up below:

No comments:

Post a Comment