My name is Rebekah aka "Bekah" and I am HIS Princess Party Girl! You are probably wondering why I named my blog "Princess Party Girl" -- well, it's rather simple really. I have fallen in love with MY Prince Jesus and through reading His love letter, the Bible, I have found that I was made uniquely with gifts that pretty much make me "fun", "organized", "detail-oriented", "passionate", "creative", and well, I am a Princess because I belong to the Kingdom of Heaven.
Now that we have that out of the way, a little about me...
I'm married to an amazing husband, Aaron, of 9 years. He is truly the most romantic man - and he should write a book for other men. My husband is the worship leader at church and we are both licensed ministers. We tried for along time to have a baby, and we were both told we wouldn't have children, but I didn't accept that even though I miscarried a year before God blessed us on September 3, 2008 with a beautiful baby boy! He is truly our little miracle. Our son is Jordan and he is ALL boy - trucks, trains, airplanes, cars, and anything that goes "boom".
I work outside the home on a part-time basis - which I'm thankful for! I used to work full-time and then God blessed my husband with a job!!! One day I will be at home, for now, I homeschool, take care of my home, and work part-time in a company that is VERY flexible and I love it!
25 Random Things About Me:
- I am a chips and dip FREAK! I'll take them over chocolate any day.
- Being a mom is humbling and rewarding (and exhausting - but I LOVE IT!).
- I am PASSIONATE about dance! I truly believe music is the heartbeat of God and I like to express the emotion through dance.
- I used to direct Children's Ministry.
- I went to college at UNC-Charlotte, flunked out, and obtained a degree at Baker College of Flint. (Good thing I flunked out though, otherwise I never would of met my husband.)
- I love to cook, but wish I could bake better.
- Huge fan of the Wolverines - M GO BLUE!!!
- My favorite season is summer!
- My favorite color is blue.
- My husband is the best friend I never had.
- I am ecstatic over gift cards to the office supply store! I know crazy, right?!
- I love schedules -- planning them, writing them, hanging them, following them, and YES, look forward to next one!
- I am a night owl, but mommyhood still has NOT changed this about me! I just had to adjust to "less" sleep, period!
- When it snows, I would rather hibernate indoors with a cup of hot chocolate and a blanket.
- I have planned parties for 10 to 1,000+ attendees - and I LOVE IT!!!
- I love people!
- I truly desire to do missions around the world.
- I love Jesus wholeheartedly and I am so thankful I had amazing parents to teach me about Him!
- I secretly love singing, but lack confidence to pursue it.
- I am NOT as perfect as I sometimes think I am. ;)
- My favorite flower is the sunflower.
- My wedding was backwards, I came in first, my hubby walked down the aisle to come to me.
- I am ALWAYS behind the camera to take pictures and ironically I'm the one that actually LIKES to be in pictures!
- I want to have my own business one day.
- I'm a crafty person and can transform anything into something fun, beautiful, and meaningful.