Great breakfast recipe! Easy and fast. :)
1c. Pancake mix (or use homemade recipe, see below)
2 T. Brown sugar
2/3 c. Milk
Combine pancake mix, brown sugar, milk and egg, mix until well blended. Peel bananas and cut into 1" pieces. Dip into batter and fry on both sides. Drain on paper towel. Coat with powdered sugar and serve warm.
Homemade Pancake Recipe:
1c. Whole wheat flour
2 T. Honey
1/4 t. Baking Powder
1 Egg beaten
1 c. Milk2 T. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Mix dry ingredients into a bowl.
2. In a measuring cup or another bowl, stir all the wet ingredients (egg, milk, oil, and honey).
3. Make a well in the dry ingredients bowl, then add the stirred wet ingredients.
4. Mix well. Note: it will have lumps, don't over mix.
5. Scoop out spoonfuls into frying pan that has been pre-heated and greased with butter.
6. Fry on both sides (about 1-2 minutes per side).