Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 28: I'm thankful for my family.

I'm thankful because...
I have a Family!
God, thank You, that I have a family.  Not everyone is as lucky as me to have the family that I do.  Parents who love me, pray for me, and help me.  A husband that cherishes me, loves me, protects me, provides for me, and helps me.  A son, whom is the joy in my life, a complete gift from God above - loves me, enjoys being with me, calls me teacher, and wants to play with me.

But most of all God, I am SO thankful that I belong to the Kingdom of Heaven.  You are my Perfect Daddy who loves me unconditionally, forgets those things I've asked forgiveness for, and You look upon me as royalty.  Yes, Thank You, God, that I am Your Princess!!! I'm so thankful to be a part of a royal family, where I shine like the stars in the skies, much brighter and hotter than any Hollywood Star.  It brings me much joy to know that I am Your Daughter... 

My Princess, 

You are a daughter of the King, and not just any king. You are My daughter, and I am the God of all heaven and earth. I'm delighted with you! You are the apple of My eye. You're Daddy's girl. I formed your body. I fashioned your mind and soul. I understand your needs and desires and I love you passionately and patiently.

My child, I bought you with a price so that we could have an intimate relationship together now and for all eternity. Soon we will see each other face-to-face-Father and daughter-and you will experience the wonderful place I have prepared for you. For now, I want you to fix your eyes on heaven, and walk closely with Me. You will know that-although I am God-My arms are not too big to hold you, My beloved daughter.


Love,
Your King and your Daddy in heaven

~
"And I will be your Father, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."
~2 Corinthians 6:18
~
 


from His Princess
by Sheri Rose Shepherd

His Princess Bride


No comments:

Post a Comment