Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 10: Thank You, God, for yummy snacks!

Thank You, God, for...
Yummy Snacks!!!


You know you love to snack!!! I know I do, and so does my 3 year old little guy.  Some of our favorite snacks are popcorn, oreo cookies, fruit snacks, fruit and cheese, ham rolls, marshmallows, etc...

My son has been watching me with this thankfulness challenge and I said outloud today, "Thank You, God for..." and he said "yummy snacks"!!! I couldn't agree more. :)

So, we went into the kitchen, baked some yummy muffins and enjoyed a snack with one another on the living room floor curled up in a blanket with glasses of milk, while watching Finding Nemo.

I am so thankful for the moment my son and I got to share with each other... and for yummy snacks!


No comments:

Post a Comment