Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 8: Wives in Prayer for our Husbands to Be Content

The Bible requires us to be content in ALL situations.  I can honestly state that is a hard thing to do.  It's even harder when you know the promises of God and yet you wonder why they haven't come to pass yet... you can blame it on yourself, you can even blame God... but yet, I sit here and realize that God sometimes allow us to come to a place that is "hard", so we can be content to just let God work and realize that God owes us nothing, but we owe Him everything - we have to just move out of the way and stop trying so hard to stay in control... in other words, give the steering wheel over to God and just rest in this season by preparing for rain because the blessings are coming.


Praise
He is a God of Blessing!!! Read Numbers 6:24-26, Psalm 29:11, Psalm 66:20, 1 Chronicles 4:10, Matthew 7:9-11, James 1:17 and Ephesians 1:3.


Confession
This is a time of examining our hearts before God.  Ask Him to reveal anything that could stand in the way of your prayers.


Thanksgiving
Take this time to thank God for answered prayer or for what He is doing in your life, your husband's life, your marriage, your family.


Intercession
Today we will  pray that our husband's would Be Content.  Pray the Scripture verses and insert your husband's name into the blank spaces.


Philippians 4:13
Father I pray that ________ would learn to be content (satisfied to the point where he is not disturbed or disquieted) in whatever state he is in.  Help __________ to know how to live humbly in circumstances and also to know how to enjoy plenty and live in abundance.  I pray that he would learn in any and all circumstances, the secret of facing every situation, whether well-fed or going hungry.  I pray that _______ will have strength for all things in Christ who empowers him so that _____ may be sufficient in Christ's sufficiency.


1 Timothy 6:6
Lord, it is profitable for __________ when he can be found to have godliness accompanied with contentment throughout his life, in whatever situation he faces.  I pray he would be an example of contentment to a watching world.


Hebrews 13:5
Lord, let _________ be free from the love of money (including greed, lust and craving for earthly possessions) and let him be satisfied with he present (circumstances and what he has) for You promise that You will not in any way fail _______ nor give up on him, nor leave him without support.  You promise to not in any way leave _________ helpless nor forsake him nor let him down or (relax Your hand on him).  Thank You for these wonderful promises for _______ and for our family, in Jesus name, Amen!


"And whatever you ask for in prayer, having faith
and believing, you will receive."
Matthew 21:22

________________________________________________________________________________
Please grab my button to post on your blog, so others can join along in this 31 day journey to bless our husbands.  If you don't have a blog, sign up to follow by e-mail.  
I love comments, feel free to share what is on your mind! :)

1 comment:

  1. After being in relationship with George for five years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called DR Mako and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 6pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com or call him :+2348108737816.

    ReplyDelete