Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 7: Wives in Prayer for Our Husband's Burdens & Weariness

Praise
God is Full of Mercy!!!
Read Psalm 5:7, Psalm 13:5-6, Psalm 51:1, Psalm 59:16-17, Psalm 89:1, Psalm 145:8-9 and Romans 9:14-16.

Confession
This is a time of examining our hearts before the Lord.  Ask Him to reveal anything that might stand in the way of your prayers.

Thanksgiving
Take this time to thank God for answered prayer or for what He is doing in your life, your husband's life, your marriage, your family.

Intercession
Today we will pray for our husband's Burdens/Weariness through Scripture prayers, just insert your husband's name into the blank spaces...

Matthew 11:28-30
I thank You that you bid us to come.  You say ________, come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden and overburdened and I will cause you to rest.  I will ease and relive and refresh _________'s soul.  I pray that ________ will take Your yoke upon him and learn for You, for You are gentle, meek and humble, lowly in heart, and You promise that __________ will find rest; relief and ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet for his soul.  For Your yoke is wholesome; useful, good - not harsh, hard, sharp, or pressing, but comfortable, gracious, and pleasant, and Your burden is light and easy to be borne.  I ask You, Jesus, to teach ________ and me to come to You when we are weary.

Isaiah 40:29-31
Lord, I pray that You would give power to the faint and weary and when _________ has no might, You will increase strength to him causing it to multiply and making it abound.  May _______ be one of those who waits for the Lord, who expects, looks for, and hopes in You, as he does, his strength will be renewed with power to mount up close to God as eagles mount up to the sun, he will run and not be weary, he shall walk and not faint or become tired.  Thank You Jesus.

1 Peter 5:7
I ask that You would help ________ to continually cast all of his cares, all of his anxieties, all of his worries, all of his concerns once and for all on You, for You care for him affectionately and You care about him watchfully, in the wonderful name of Jesus, I pray, Amen.

"And whatever you ask for in prayer, having faith
and believing, you will receive."
Matthew 21:22

______________________________________________________________________
Please grab my button, if you are participating in these 31 Days of Prayer.  If you don't have a blog, sign up by e-mail to receive these in your inbox daily.

_______________________________________________________________________
Link Up Below:
 

1 comment:

  1. After being in relationship with George for five years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called DR Mako and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 6pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com or call him :+2348108737816.

    ReplyDelete