Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 12: Wives in Prayer for our husbands to Do Good

Praise
God is our Counselor! Read Psalm 33:11, Psalm 119:24, Proverbs 19:20-21, Isaiah 9:6, Isaiah 28:29, John 14:15-17 and John 14:25-27.

Confession
This is a time to examine our hearts before the Lord.  Ask Him to reveal anything that stands in the way and confess it to Him now.

Thanksgiving
Take this time to thank God for answered prayer or for what He is doing in your life, your husband's life, your marriage, or your family.

Intercession
Today we will pray that our husband's would continually Do Good through Scripture verses, just insert your husband's name into the blank spaces.

Galatians 6:9-10
Father I pray that ________ would not lose heart and grow weary and faith in acting nobly and in doing right, for in due time _________ will reap if he doesn't loosen or relax in doing good.  I pray that on every occasion and opportunity that comes _______'s way, he would do good (morally) to all people (not only what is useful and profitable for them, but also doing what is best for their spiritual good and advantage).  May _______ be mindful to be a blessing, especially to the household of faith, his brothers and sisters in the Lord.  May ________ do good to all men and be known by others as a good, honorable man.

Romans 2:10
I praise You that you promise to award glory and honor and (heart) peace to ______ as he habitually does good.  I pray that _______ would be steadfast in goodness as You fill him continually with Your goodness.

Titus 2:14
Lord, I pray that ________ would be a man who is eager and enthusiastic about (living a life that is good and filled with) beneficial deeds for his family, his workplace, his neighborhood and surrounding community, for the church and others.  Lord, establish ________ in Your goodness, in Jesus name, I pray, Amen.

"And whatever you ask for in prayer, having faith
and believing, you will receive."
Matthew 21:22

_____________________________________________________________
Please grab my button to add to your blog, if you are participating in these 31 days of prayer.  If you don't have a blog and would like to participate, please sign up via e-mail.

1 comment:

  1. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

    I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR. his phone number: +2348108737816.

    ReplyDelete