Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 10: Wives in Prayer for our Husbands to Be Delivered

Today, we will focus our prayer to God to rescue our husband's and keep His watchful eye on them so they can stand firm in times of trials and testings.

Praise
God is our Rescuer! Read Psalm 40:17, Psalm 50:15, Psalm 62:1-2, Psalm 91:1-4, Psalm 91:7-11 and Daniel 6:27.

Confession
This is a time of examining our hearts before the Lord.  Ask Him to reveal anything that stands in the way of your prayers and confess it now.

Thanksgiving
Take this time to thank God for answered prayer or for what He is doing in your life, your husband's life, your marriage, or your family.

Intercession
Today we will pray for our husband's will be Delivered through Scripture verses, just insert your husband's name into the blank spaces.

Psalm 37:40
I thatnk You for your promise, You will help ____________ and deliver ___________; You will deliver him from the wicked and You will save him because _________ places his trust and takes refuge in You.


Psalm 50:15
Lord I pray for __________ that he would call on You in the day of trouble; as he does, You promise to deliver ___________, and ___________ will honor and glorify You.


Psalm 121:2-3, 5, 7-8
Lord, may _________ say, "my help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth."  I praise You God that You will not allow ________'s foot to slip or be moved; You who keeps __________ will not slumber.  I praise You God, that You are ___________'s keeper, You are his shade on Your right hand.  The Lord will keep __________ from all evil and will protect his life.  The Lord will keep __________'s going out and coming in from this time forth and forevermore.  I thank You God that I can entrust __________ into Your everlasting care, in the arms of Jesus, I pray, Amen.

"And whatever you ask for in prayer, having faith
and believing, you will receive."
Matthew 21:22

____________________________________________________________________________
Grab my button to add to your blog! If you don't have  a blog, sign up via e-mail to receive these on a daily basis in your inbox.  May God be a blessing in your husband's life!!!

1 comment:

  1. After being in relationship with George for five years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called DR Mako and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 6pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com or call him :+2348108737816.

    ReplyDelete