Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 6: Wives in Prayer - God Heal the Broken-Hearted or Downcast Husband


Praise
God is the Lifter of our Soul!!! Read Psalm 3:3, Psalm 4:6, Psalm 18:48, Psalm 30:1, Psalm 40:1-2 and Psalm 63:8.


Confession
This is a time to examine our hearts and ask God to reveal anything that could hinder our prayers.


Thanksgiving
Take this time to thank God for answered prayer or for what He is doing in your life, your husband's life, your marriage, or your family.


Intercession
Today we will pray for our husband's when he may feel Broken-hearted or Downcast, just insert your husband's name where a blank space appears in the Scripture prayers...


Psalm 147:3
Lord, I call upon Your name, to be the lifter of ___________'s head, heart and soul.  I ask that You would heal ________ when he is feeling broken-hearted and I ask that You would bind up his woulds (curing his pain and his sorrows) as only You can.  I ask for a spirit of relief to come to __________ and that You would encourage his heart today.


Psalm 119:169
God I pray that _________ will let his mournful cry and supplication come before You, O Lord; give him understanding (discernment and comprehension) according to Your Word (of assurance and promise) that You are with him and will not forsake him.  Show him what to do and how to handle this.  I pray Your great comfort to minister to his deepest needs and I thank You that weeping may endure at night, but Your joy will come in the morning.  Give ________ hope in his sorrow and in his pain.  May the joy of the Lord be his strength and carry him through.


Psalm 86: 3-5
Lord, please be merciful and gracious to __________, for You hear his heart's cry.  I pray that You would make __________ Your servant, to rejoice, O Lord, for You are the One that can lift him up.  For You, O Lord, are good, and ready to forgive (our trespasses, sending them away, letting them go completely and forever); and You are abundant in mercy and loving kindness to all those who call upon You.  May ________ be surrounded by Your abundant mercy and loving-kindness and sense Your nearness in his time of need.  Thank You dear Jesus for being moved with compassion for __________ and that You are for him affectionately, in the precious name of Jesus, Amen.


"And whatever you ask for in prayer, having faith
and believing, you will receive."
Matthew 21:22

_______________________________________________________________________
To receive these in your inbox daily, sign up to follow by e-mail or join my blog.  Please also add my button to your blog, if you are following these prayers.  Look forward to comments of praise reports.

Blessings,
~Bekah

3 comments:

  1. Numbers 26:6 doesn't make sense to me in this context. Is it a typo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cynthia - yes, sorry, that verse does not belong. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I will remove it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After being in relationship with George for five years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called DR Mako and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 6pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com or call him :+2348108737816.

    ReplyDelete