Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 22: Be Holy

Praise
God is Holy!! Read Psalm 99:9, Psalm 111:7-9, Isaiah 5:15-16, Isaiah 6:3, Isaiah 57:16, 1 Peter 1:15-16 and Revelation 4:8-11.


Confession
This is a time to examine your heart before God.  Ask Him to reveal anything that stands in the way and confess it.


Thanksgiving
Take this time to thank God for answered prayer or for what He is doing in your life, your husband's life, your marriage, your family.


Intercession
Today, we will pray for our husband's to Be Holy through Scripture verses, just insert your husband's name into the blank spaces.


1 Thessalonians 5:23-24
I pray in faith asking that the God of peace Himself sanctify __________ through and through (separate him from profane things, make him pure and wholly consecrated to God); and my _______'s spirit and soul and body be preserved sound and complete (and found) blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah).  Faithful is He Who is calling _______ (to Himself) and utterly trustworthy, and He will also do it (fulfill His call by hallowing and keeping him).  Thank You God for this awesome promise!


Colossians 3:12
I pray that _______ would clothe himself therefore, as God's own chosen ones (His own picked representatives), (who is) purified and holy and well-beloved (by God Himself, by putting on behavior marked by) tenderhearted pity and mercy, kind feeling, a lowly opinion of himself, gentle ways, (and) patience (which is tireless and long-suffering, and has the power to endure whatever comes, with good temper).  Thank You God.


Psalm 119:11
May _____ be able to say with confidence, Your word have I laid up in my heart, that I might not sin against You.  May this be his utmost desire, Lord.  Make him holy as You are holy, in Jesus name, I pray, Amen.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Bekah,

    Just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacie...

    Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and your family!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. After being in relationship with George for five years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called DR Mako and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 6pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com or call him :+2348108737816.

    ReplyDelete