Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 13: Wives in Prayer for ours husbands to Enjoy His Life!

Praise
God is our Joy!!! Read Nehemiah 8:10b, Psalm 16:11, Psalm 30:4-5, Psalm 30:11-12, Psalm 43:3-4, Zephaniah 3:17 and John 15:11

Confession
This is a time to examine your heart before the Lord.  Ask Him to reveal anything that stands in the way of your prayers and confess it.

Thanksgiving
Take this time to thank God for answered prayer or for what He is doing in your life, your husband's life, your marriage, or your family.

Intercession
Today, we will pray that our husbands will Enjoy his Life through Scripture verses, just insert your husband's name into the blank spaces.

John 10:10
Lord, Your Word says, the thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy.  I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).  I pray this for ___________.  I ask God that he would enjoy the life that You have given him and that he may have the full abundance of life that You died to give him.

Psalm 37:4
I pray for _________ that he would delight himself in the Lord.  As he does, You promise to give him the desires and secret petitions of his heart.  Thank You God.


Jeremiah 33:6
Lord I ask that You will lay upon _________ health and healing, and You will cure him and will reveal to __________ the abundance of peace (prosperity, security, stability) and truth.  Thank You that You are the Great Physician physically, emotionally, mentally and most importantly, spiritually.  I trust You with _______'s life and future and ask for Your blessing in Jesus name, Amen.


"And whatever you ask for in prayer, having faith
and believing, you will receive."
Matthew 21:22

1 comment:

  1. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

    I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR. his phone number: +2348108737816.

    ReplyDelete