To help with this week's challenge, I decided I needed to change some habits of my own. So I made it a point to:
- Wake up 1 hour before everyone else to exercise, read my Bible, pray, and get ready for the day
- Make breakfast to be served BEFORE leaving the house and reading Proverbs to my son at the table
- Made a NEW schedule and made sure to include "snuggle with mommy" times throughout the day
- In the evenings, instead of watching TV as a family, we are doing devotions, activities, and taking time to enjoy each other
- After my son goes to bed, I clean the kitchen and prep breakfast/lunch for the next day
Then we created a "kindness/gentleness" jar for each person. Every time any one of us does something kind or gentle, a "jewel" is awarded and placed in their jar. At the end of this week, we'll make a crown to remind us that God also rewards us for all the kind/gentle things we do and gives us a crown of jewels in heaven.
I love this challenge!!! :)